*Program has no licensure requirements in any state.
It is the mission of ACC to assist all students to the full extent allowed by the Department of Education and ACCSC, including allowing approved leave of absences and the opportunity to retake failed courses (which may cause a student's on-time completion rate to be longer than the program length as calculated by this disclosure). Please contact ACC for additional information regarding the 150% allowable time-frame for graduation.
Date Created: 2018-04-01 These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education
1. The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (14 Months).
2. The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
3. The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
4. The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a 6.8% interest rate.
5. The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
6. Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
7. State Job Placement Rate: if available calculations are for the state of Alaska. The state of Alaska does not keep statistics for job placement.
8.Accreditor Job Placement Rate:
Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for: ACCSC - Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges
What types of jobs were these students placed in?
The job placement rate includes completers hired for: Jobs within the field
Positions that recent completers were hired for include: Human Resource Assistant, Inventory & Merchandising Supervisor, Project Manager Assistant, Office Assistant, Administrative Support, Receptionist, Data Entry Technician
When were the former students employed?
The job placement rate is calculated using the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges requirements for reporting placements annually via the Graduation and Employment Chart.
How were completers tracked?
The ACC Career Services Department contacts graduates and employers via site-visits, phone, social media and email.